05 March, 2010

Sigh

I feel like a total idiot now... Why am I the only one not informed? I feel like I'm ditched or something... Why is this happening again...

To be frank,these popped up in my head when I received the call. I just dont like be the only one not knowing anything, or rather the last to know anything. I have feelings, I mind all these stuff. I really really do!

Okay okay, stop thinking that way. I've been working hard to not think too much. I've promised myself remember? Must not think so much.. Must not think so much.. Maybe they're unaware that I dunno about it. Maybe that's why they didnt tell me anything. Maybe that's why everything has been arranged nicely and I still dont know. Shit this negative thoughts.

Okay since things have turned this way, I might as well accept things as the way they are now. I can just take it as a new experience. This will be the first time I partner up with someone from the opposite gender to complete an assignment. Things might be a little bit different from before as he's not that close like my previous groupmates. Still, this is a new approach, and who knows it'll help me in overcoming that phobia..

Seriously I dont mind now. Really, no hard feelings.
It's just that, I felt a little bit sad when I first heard about it.. (>_<)

1 comment:

  1. 哎哟哟...dee..actually...the problem is u r so unlucky la...dun think too much...

    if u dun like it, u can say NO de ma..n one boy either me\lim\tung will join your group de...

    ReplyDelete