31 May, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 2

After two weeks' hard work, I have finally earned my first 1.75 million in Cityville hahahaha! Of course I have already earned more than that ever since I played this game, it's just that I need these much to buy a parkside villa. It's not that important, just mentioning it here for fun. XP I'm still in the mood to continue the blog challenge! Hope it stays. XP

DAY TWO - 14 NOT SO BASIC FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I love to hug pillows. =D Yes I really really do! I prefer cotton-filled pillows to the cheap ones at Giant hypermarkets. I even have a pillow that has been by my side ever since I'm a baby. XD And it has a name hahaha! I can actually hug my pillow for the whole day literally. I only leave my pillow aside when I go to the toilet, take meals and leave the house. Or else you will most probably see me walking around the house with my pillow. =P

2. Somehow I can go to the toilet for not more than twice a day. Somehow. It's bad for my body I know. I don't know, the go-to-toilet business just doesn't cross my head so I won't unless I really really need to. Don't worry I settle my needs before or after my bathe. 

3. THREE DON'TS WHEN YOU WAKE ME UP -- Do not pinch or hit or shake me or whatever physical acts that annoys me from my beauty sleep, do not shout or nag at me the minute you wake me up, AND do not switch off the fan or air conditioner when you wake me up. I will feel very very very frustrated when I can't breathe properly. Hee.

4. I have a sensitive nose. I think so. I sneeze easily and I tend to smell my food before I put them into my mouth. (Ewwwww, some might say.) Well most of the times I do. 

5. I like to match my earrings with whatever clothes I'm wearing. I can even change my pair of earrings every single day just to match them with the blouse I wear that day. XD Earrings make me feel complete? XD

6. I feel insecure without my watch and handphones. Ever since I started using lappy, I try not to wear watches while typing on the keyboard. I was worried that I might have scratched it accidentally. However if I leave the house without wearing my watch, I will definitely feel uneasy coz I tend to look at the time almost every five to ten minutes. My two handphones are definitely super duper important that I just can't simply leave them too far. XP

7. I think I have good sixth sense. Actually everybody has sixth sense, it's just that many can't identify it. For example, during the exams, answering the objective questions, the answer that FIRST crossed your mind is MOST PROBABLY the correct answer. Your sixth sense is never wrong. It's just that when THAT particular feeling is influenced by your own opinions, sometimes you won't even notice its existence. Sixth sense can be trained. XD My mum is one pro at that. ==

8. I have bad gambling luck. I seldom win during gambling. Unless I don't play with money. No further explanations available hahaha.

9. I find it very hard to put down the past. Happy or unhappy, everything stays in my head for quite a while before it fades away. Events or people that hurt me will stay even longer. I tried to put things down but I still find it hard. ><

10. My hand-leg coordination is pretty poor. It will take me quite a while to learn how to get things right. I don't think I can dance well hahaha. I would like to try though. I remember when I first began to attend Taekwondo training classes, I can really get my legs right. I always land the wrong foot on the floor. XD

11. I'm good at differentiating LEFT and RIGHT, but not 左右 and KIRI KANAN. Especially 左右 !! Whenever anyone asks me to 去左边 or 看右边, I'll freeze immediately and stare into space -- 左边在哪里? XP

12. I like routines, I dislike sudden changes. Unless the changes are superb ones or it doesn't make my life go haywire. XD I guess I can say that I'm someone very slow in thinking, I'm blur. @@ So I can't get used to things easily, and neither can I adapt to a new environment quick enough. I will panic and freak out. ><

13. I can type without looking at the keyboard. =D I'm super duper proud of this. XD The funny thing is I type faster without looking at the keyboard. I'll need some time to get used to the keyboard if I look at the keyboard and type at the same time. XP

14. Last but not least, I can't really see in the dark. >< And when I can't see stuff, I get frightened and sometimes I won't even dare to budge an inch. Hee. People say that short-sightedness can cause poor night vision. I guess that's the reason? Oh erm, I'm afraid of the dark too. XD

Hmmm.. They don't seem very different from Day One's challenge?
Oops.

DEAR'S BACK WHEEEEEEEEEE !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment