17 May, 2011

Rambling Rant

Another boring boring day.. And pathetically I have to save it up for my revision as I'm sitting for my first paper for the semester on Thursday. I don't know what to say anymore.. I came here just to find someone to talk to.. More like a way to let out.. Blogging is something very contradicting, for me. I write as though I have a friend who listens who reads, though I'm not sure who are they.. Sometimes I imagine myself having a reader I totally don't know in real life.. Sheesh why does this sound like an imaginary friend. == However, blogging is public, it's like I'm letting the whole world read my blog, my secrets. So this is where the main point comes in, I have to filter my secrets. I only write 90% of them here.. Because there are things I'm not even allowed to think about, nor tell about..

I miss SOBA gatherings.. I miss chats with people who are really willing to accompany me sincerely.. I don't like to be ignored.. Fish I sound like an attention seeker now.. I don't know what I'm saying.. Obviously this post is another rambling rant. ==


No comments:

Post a Comment