03 January, 2011

Day 1 of Degree

I suffered from insomnia last night! When my alarm rang at 6.30pm this morning I was like WHO THE HELL IS CALLING ME AT A TIME LIKE THIS. Looked at my phone, oh it's my alarm..

Wait, WHAT ALARM?!
So yea, I didn't know that it's already in the morning. @@



Reluctantly I woke up, went to brush my teeth, had breakfast. Today's the first time I brought along a big umbrella to class. It's not exactly class today, it's the assembly. Anyways yea big umbrella, heavy rain, new umbrella. So try loh. XD

Assembly. MANY RUBBISH TALK. These are just my personal opinions and I'm not sure whether you'll agree or not but I'll still carry on I'm sorry. Below are my personal 听后感.

1) You fail as a teacher, if you're gay.
2) You fail as a teacher, if you have a bf/gf.
3) You fail as a teacher, if you're a pondan.
4) You fail as a teacher, if you keep feeling the tension of studying.
5) You fail as a teacher, if you keep falling sick.
6) You fail as a teacher, if you have asthma or kencing manis. 
7) You fail as a teacher, if you don't bathe early in the morning.
7) You MUST BELIEVE THE EXISTENCE OF GHOSTS.

Well, pun intended, obviously. XP

We're starting our BIG phases this semester. OH I DIDN'T MENTION THAT I'VE MADE IT INTO MY DEGREE. XD This semester we'll most probably head to Pangkor Island for a 4D3N camp. There'll be tonnes of activities to build up our teacher-character thingey. It'll definitely be tiring, but I know we'll benefit a lot from it. =)

The talks were... Hypnotizing. My eyelids were like so heavy but I just had to keep my eyes open and even try to pay attention to what they were saying. Just in case I missed out anything. -shrug-

The weather's still damn cold here.. Sooyin's like, wrapped around in her blanket, wearing her jacket, and hugging her pillow. A fantastically comfy position for movie watching. XP I forgot to bring my jacket so I'll have to bear with the weather till I get home this weekend. At least it's not scorching hot like how it was in Penang sometimes. Penang's hot, but I still miss there..

I've got my results, only the CGPA though, not in details yet. My results have dropped again. Wonder what my parents have to say about it, having it getting worse sem by sem. Luckily I'm already made it into my degree. If not I'd be more worried. ><

You know what, I finally washed my clothes with my own hands this semester!!! XD I haven't done that for two semesters already. Wow that's long. I've been so lazy. I thought of washing them on my own and not with the washing machine coz I needed something to divert my attention.. Was feeling a little bit moody and insecure.. Things got better a little bit now. Still feel a little bit weird so I thought maybe blogging might help a little bit.. I might read for a little while later, to make the day more occupied. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment