05 January, 2011

We Fall and We Learn

Finally my first day in class. Math in BM is suffering.. I feel like a person who has mental and communication problems.. And our math lecturers don't have BM math notes ready yet, so for one of the lecturers, I struggled like crazy. Imagine reading from English powerpoint slides, you have to jot down notes in BM. And for god's sake I didn't even know that radius = jejari, circumference = lilitan, diameter = garisan pusat, cross section = keratan rentas, acute angle = sudut tirus, obtuse angle = sudut cakah, median = penengah, etc. @@ I haven't used my brains for so many weeks/months but I'm glad I finally use them a great deal today. Although it's a bit tiring, that is somehow one of the small little things that made my day. :) And regarding the other happy little secret.. I'll keep it for myself. :P

After the talk last night, I thought for a lot. And I made some reflections too. There are just some facts that I have to accept, although I don't like the sound of them. Things are like that in life don't you agree? We fall and we learn. :)

I gave myself a break tonight. I tried to get back the feeling, where I loaf online quietly, and enjoy the night to myself. I chatted with mum, yongyong, and a good friend. I felt better, and we shared some thoughts too. It's always nice to discuss something with a friend you trust, and then learn things from different points of view. Maybe I shouldn't take things to the extreme, I should just try to face things as neutrally as I can, so that I can have a piece of clear mind and look at things at a better and more calm aspect. That's how I felt for tonight though, and I'm not even sure whether I can maintain this from tomorrow onwards..

HOPE IT'LL BE A BETTER TOMORROW
I'LL FACE YOU BRAVELY  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment