19 January, 2011

Hoping to Maintain..

So.. For the moment everything seems to be fine today.. I was afraid that I'd feel unhappy again over whatever so I tried to think of something - for example doll up myself? But I didn't actually do that too lah.. Sometimes I find that putting more effort in dressing up myself can light up my day a little. It's like you know, some self confidence boosting? >< 

Today's the first time I wore my new baju kurung. I wanted to camwhore a little bit coz I really like the light blue colour. And somehow I think I look a little fairer in it. XD Anyway back to the topic I didn't, coz I'm totally not in the right condition for photos. Not only my eyes are like so panda'ish, they don't smile anymore.. Sheesh I know that sentence sound kinda illogical. == 

Class ended too early today. Yes, TOO early. I used to look forward to classes that end early coz I know I'll most probably go out after that. But things have changed a little bit now.. I'm not going out everytime class ends earlier.. Only sometimes. I wanna go for badminton but I always don't get to. I don't have mood for animes for the moment so I buried myself in homework.. I started to get a little more hardworking and busy.. But then free times like this.. I get bored seriously. I feel guilty for sleeping too much and resting too long. EFF THIS.

Dear and I planned to go out tomorrow, since it's Thaipusam - public holiday - no class. But then if we go out tomorrow it'll be like too crowded.. So this week's date is brought forward. I know tomorrow will be effing boring but I'll deal with it somehow lah.. Maybe reading, watching anime, homework, blogging.. No studying I think. == I was hoping that I can play badminton tomorrow but I doubt so.. 

Well, I'll find a way tomorrow I guess. Hope everything goes well for our date today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment