19 January, 2011

Negativity

I finally really understand why some of my classmates who live far away from Ipoh miss home so much.. After the two suffering weeks here, I finally spent a fabulously cozy weekend at home. Happy moments always fly fast, and I'm already back in Ipoh so soon..

I'm just so contradicting.. In penang I miss him so much.. In Ipoh I hate myself many times for making things look so bad.. Maybe it's because I'm just a girl.. Like another common girls, I tend to think a lot and maybe that's why problems occur more frequently lately.. More than ever..

The stress has decreased by maybe ten percent or so.. But the panic came back to me tonight.. The insecure feeling.. The lost feeling.. It's like my goodness, no one knows what will happen at the very next second.. I'm catching up with my hmwk a little bit.. I'm trying my best not to repeat the mistake I did last year, which brought us misery..

I miss my positivity.. I'm trying really hard to get back my tempo.. I'm really really trying..


No comments:

Post a Comment