09 January, 2011

OH YEAHHHH

It's sunny !!! And cold. XD This is just my favourite weather. I like it to be bright and dry, and at the same time cooling. ^^ I rolled around on my bed again this morning before I folded my blanket and went to brush my teeth. I love waking up in the morning without worrying about anything. Although there ARE things to worry about, I just try my best to think on the bright side. I emo sometimes, but when I can, I try not to. I guess the emo times are just once in a while? =)

I'm trying to update my blog as much as possible when I have the time. To practise writing, to express my feelings, and also to try to increase the pageviews? XD I still blog for interest. It's just that Nuffnang works some sort like an encouragement, making me blog more. =)

Must complete my two reflections today as well as my part for the presentation. ;D

❤  TEN EPISODES BEFORE I FINISH NABARI NO OU  





No comments:

Post a Comment