08 January, 2011

10 Hours OUT

Went out for 11 hours today with Chia and Wendy. It's been quite a while since I went out with my friends for so many hours. XP Although I'm very very tired after that, I think it's a pretty nice day. =) We shopped (though I didn't buy anything XD) and chatted. We even went for four and a half hours of karaoke OMG. We tried to keep the spending lower due to my financial problems. However I guess it's a little bit hard coz it's Ipoh Parade we're talking about.. Food is not very cheap. >< Good thing I managed to not exceed my budget limit. =) Somehow it's cheaper to eat at Jusco, I don't know why too. ><

That's how I end my first week of degree I guess. I'm staying back in Ipoh this weekend, will try to complete as many homework as I can within these two days. Dear went home so no weekend dates this time. XP Degree is just.. weird. You have less classes, but more tutorials and homework. I feel so lazy to blog about them.. I'm sleepy. @@

Sorry for the lazy update hehehe. Will try to talk more tomorrow hee. ><



No comments:

Post a Comment