02 January, 2011

Tryiing to be Hardworking?

GOOD MORNING! ;D

I woke up around nine something in the morning but I rolled on the bed again till 10.30am. XP The weather in Ipoh is really cooling, probably coz I haven't stood or walk in the hot sun yet hahaha. My flu's so much better. A nice sleep always cures flu. Remember that. :)

I was thinking, did somebody clean our room fan? Coz the wind is like, so strong! And I've always wanted to clean it coz the room was getting very very hot. Now I can actually pull off with number three. XD I've made my bed. (Hope this effort lasts long) My table is still neat. XD

I wanted to start off 2011 on bloggy with my new year resolutions but I got stuck my book reports' homework. You know what, I'm planning to pull it off with a passage on my work experience. I've only finished reading ONE book. How am I supposed to finish two books and three reports in a day?! Okay actually I can, but I still have a birthday present (insert wink) to prepare, I plan to help my roommate in moving her stuff up here later (our room's on the third floor), and I'm having dinner with dear this evening. ;)

I felt touched when I saw dear's message of encouragement last night. Yea I'm still a little teeny weeny bit of freaked out by 2011's uncertainties (of studies and of relationships). I need courage and self confidence to get myself ready. Class starts tomorrow and I hope I'll be fine. =) I'll be seeing my classmates soon. ^^

After blogging and breakfast, I'll start off with homework. ;)
P/s: OMG chiew ting hasn't returned me my kettle. T^T



No comments:

Post a Comment