08 January, 2011

Blocking Sites Suck

It's getting colder and colder in Ipoh. I shivered like dunno what when I had my bathe last night. Imagine your knees shaking terribly when you stand underneath the shower. Sooyin and I even slept under the fan speed 2 last night. I always sleep well when it's cool though. =)

Maybe I'm used to waking up early already, so I automatically woke up around 8am this morning. I was shocked but reluctant to get up so early, so I went back to bed again. XD However I woke up at 9am again. Orz. Repeated the same thing, and I manage to sleep for another hour. Still the lazy me. XD

After hanging up the clothes in the room, I watched a few episodes of Nabari no Ou. Reason 1, I wanna watch. Reason 2, I wanna empty out more space in lappy. Not a bad one, it's another anime I might wanna share when I finish it. ;)

The campus started to block the websites again. I tried to surf for the materials for my Falsafah Pendidikan presentation but I can't get access to half of the information because the sites are blocked. Orz. Scribd is one good and convenient and I don't understand at all why are they blocking it. Blocking forums is still acceptable, there might be virus and it slows down the server. But then I just feel so damn stuck whenever I can't get the information when it's already at the tips of my fingers! Ish. ==


No comments:

Post a Comment