13 September, 2009

EEMO

THE time of the month..... Yeah.

This is actually my first weekend here, in Ipoh I mean. Okay not EXACTLY the first time, but yeah, first time not going home and staying back here, without being asked by the campus. Stayed back for drama, and also the tonnes of assignments. There was supposed to be a basketball referee camp, but it's postponed. But going back's not gonna help me much with my assignments anyway. Since I'll be babysitting my baby and clearing up stuff. It wasnt sarcasm I assure you. It's just that... Orz.

Maybe it's my aunt's problem, so I'm thinking pretty much these few days. Assignments are never excluded from the stress list, and I'm beginning to feel the fear again. I'm beginning to worry over things, which add up to it, and these are stuff I cant mention here and now due to certain reasons. I do hope it's just me...

I'm worried about home. Wonder how's my parents doing now. Yes we talk on the phone for a couple of minutes almost every single night. But there's always a possibility that they're not telling me something, just to not make me worry. Anyway, I'm still worried. Like I've mentioned, I do hope it's just me myself that's making up all these disturbing thoughts.

Another week to the raya holidays. Two days to wei's departure. She's leaving so soon. I can still remember the countdown exactly three months ago. And now she's going off. First ning, now her. Next would be liyun I guess. Luoyi's gonna be here for the moment, Jojo too. I dont know what I'm saying. But hey dearies, I do miss you guys a great deal.

Having nice classmates always help, but once in a while you'll still feel troubled over some eeny weeny things, which maybe doesnt even mean a little thing at all. Ish my french-ness is back. I need places to distress, but there's nowhere I can go and there's nothing I can do for the moment.

That's why what I'm gonna do now is, bury myself in assignments. And if I'm not talking to anyone, online or offline, or I'm not myself for the entire week, said anything wrong and offended anyone anywhere, I'm gonna be so...... Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment