23 September, 2009

Chosen - Bequests of Love

WHEE. I woke up at 7am today to start work on 'Bequests of Love'. Actually I was supposed to wake up at 6am, but ended up later by an hour coz... Yeah you know why. XD Apparently my baby has his chinese spelling today, so took me an hour to give him a last minute prep before sending him off to kindy. So started late again. And then I went to FB and checked mails and bla bla bla. Delayed again. No wonder parents wanna ban me from the internet sometimes. XD

About my previous emotional... Bleh. I thinked too much again and my head got all crammed up and all I could do was pouring stuff here again. Poor bloggy. I felt better that night alrdy. Calmed down eventually. No worries. =)

Back to today's work. We're asked to choose a short story from the three, 'The Inheritance', 'Journey' and 'Bequests of Love'. I read through 'Journey', didnt really like the plot and didnt get half of it. Scanned through 'The Inheritance', had to squeeze my brain to get things into it, so it was also a no no. The last one, I chose it without hesitation. I love the story and I think I'm gonna enjoy doing this. =)

After making our choices, we need to identify and describe the key features of the selected story, like the character and characteristics, plot, theme, point of view and style. Not forgetting to write a 150-word synopsis for the ending.

I've begun the research, and did a few drafts in Ms Word. Somehow... The files cant be opened. They do sometimes, but they dont too. I'm soooo not gonna redo everything, so I'm gonna wait till I open it and copy paste everything out. I dont have any hardcopy as I always type out whatever that went through my head. I think it's faster that way. Without the erasers and liquid paper. So yeah...

Now deedee, start work! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment