27 September, 2009

Habis Raya

And here goes my raya holidays. I literally spent the whole week babysitting, and sitting in front of the computer working on my english assignment. It's been pretty hectic, for me at least. I'm not that sure about the others, though some do give me the feeling that they're enjoying the whole week pretty much. Maybe it's different for my case, as my family's lifestyle is a lil bit different from the others.

I've seen and understood why mum gets so stressed up at home. Bro's getting pretty rebellious these days. Maybe he thinks that he has his own way of living now, and hence everything we say are nags. My baby's being very stubborn, and he cries a lot these days. Both of them quarrel every single day. Parents' sales arent that good, making life a little bit worrying. I should have got used to this so long ago, don't I?

Beng beng asked me, whether I'm stressed or not in Ipoh? Yes there is stress, from both assignments and friendships. (I'm still free from relationships so there. :P) But like I've said, no matter how hard life is here, I'm gonna move on. This is my choice and I will never turn back. I will make sure I wont regret after these five and a half years.

Think on the bright side, after all these stress, I have joyful classmates, kind seniors, a nice peaceful environment to study in, and I lose weight easily there. XDDD

I'm sure I'll be fine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment