16 September, 2009

Crying over Fingerprints

Yeah I'm crying. No wait I'm not crying. My eyes are just sore.

I have three more assignments to go. Two math ones, and another one which requires us to design brochures. And guess what, it's part of English. *shrug* We are to choose from Maliau or Belum. I'll only touch that after my math. *shivers*

I was working on one of the math assignments, when I started to wonder how's wei doing now. Waifu I still sneak peak ur DA. XD It's just that I dont have the time to leave a comment to ask how're you doing. T^T See wei yun, I miss you... I just saw the fingerprints. Time does fly, and I'm beginning to not like this phrase, even though I'm still using it. It flies too fast. Too fast, that I lost grasp of so many things. Especially when I'm so stuck up with these tiring assignments here. I'm starting to complain again I know.

Ohya, today's my first time of presenting something in class today. It was just a short single slide. Puan Kana just asked us to elaborate on it. And you know what, I freaked out. STAGE FRIGHT. DAMNIT. I forgot what I wanted to say. And I'm so blardy sure that I babbled too fast and nervously until no one would get what I mean. Waleh I shivered like hell ya know...

Back to fingerprints. I know I'm being super repetitive here. But please lemme continue? =3 I miss SOBA. I miss ning. I miss wei. I miss jojo. I miss liyun. I miss luoyi. I miss joee. I miss susan. I MISS SOBA. After missing you guys, I'm missing others again. Like a chain huh...

FINE I'M CRYING. (>_>)

2 comments: