25 January, 2012

Resuming Challenge D11

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.. I know something is wrong already. I can't tell unless I've confirmed about this. 

I've begun to lose interest in the things I love. Weiyun suggested that I start brushing up my writing skills coz it's cathartic. (Yay new word!) I've signed up for a tumblr account and I spent some time exploring it. I like tumblr, really. But I don't have that urge within, you know, to work on it more now.. 

So finally to get back on writing, I decided to continue the blog challenge I've ditched last year. Link here --> My First Blog Challenge

DAY 11 - 5 GOOD THINGS ABOUT ME 

1. I tend to set targets which are slightly higher than the normal standard I can achieve. I think this is a good thing because these targets will push me further and I will (most of the time) end up achieving something better than before. I think everybody needs improvement to survive.

2. I can stick on to my interest for a very, very long period. I know this trait is kind of normal, but not all can actually do it, right? Some people just never stick to a place and they end up loafing everywhere. At least I'm erm, loyal? @@

3. I am polite, I have manners. I believe so. (=3=)

4. I do more for friends I care. It's weird but it is somehow that natural for me. For example, there's this silly and boring homework I need to do but I don't even care about it. I just finish it and hand it in. It can just end that way. However when a good friend comes and asks for a check or opinion or help, I end up helping more than what I did for my own homework. I just feel happy by seeing the smile on these faces. And of course, only for those I care. :)

5. I'm willing to listen to problems. REAL problems, not those hey-im-bored-entertain-me problems. I am definitely not good at talking, not to mention comforting anybody. But I'm definitely always there to listen.

I cracked my head for this post..



No comments:

Post a Comment