05 June, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 7

DAY SEVEN - 9 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

1. Being able to wake up without rushing anything or things to worry about. It is really blissful to wake up with a smile every morning. I like the calm feeling when I open my eyes without worries.

2. Seeing my parents laughing and smiling. I haven't heard them laughing out from their hearts for ages.. They've been under stress for weeks due to many problems.. I do hope everything will be over soon.. I really do..

3. Going out for dates with dear. It is true that hanging out with your loved one will you make smile easily. His companionship can just make me smile from the inside easily. Even if the dates' routine are the same, and we have limited places to go, I'm happy to be with him. 

4. Having a person to talk to when I need so. It is just so pathetic to have to keep everything inside when we all know those unhappy stuff have to be spat out.

5. Have a good night's rest. Sleep is one important thing that determines the mood of the day. In my opinion, one will get very tired and frustrated easily without enough rest.

6. Ice desserts. XP Cold sugar make me feel better a lot. It'll be EVEN better if someone is there to share the happiness with me.

7. Sense of accomplishment. It can be anything. For examples, completing an assignment, finish washing my clothes, cleaning and tidying up my room or even being able to make people happy.

8. Good food. As in good quality food. XD I like the sandwiches I make, but I just cannot take them continuously for every meal. Not only that I'd get bored, I might even get sandwich phobia. A decent meal per day is sufficient. XD

9. Good night calls and morning calls from dear. Well yea they really do help. Especially when we can't see each other.. Sometimes when we're unable to chat during the day, these calls are very very important to me. ><

I can see that a lot are related to sleeping. XD I know there are more, but I can't think of anymore for the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment