02 June, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 4

DAY FOUR - 12 SIGNS I'M INTO SOMEONE

I was enjoying myself, chatting with dear super happily last night that I almost forgot about Day Four. XD I remembered it around 12am, then I thought as long as I complete it within today it'll be fine. Mum's worker is back to work so I'm staying at home today. Today's topic is like a reminder of the times I was having a crush on dear. XP

1. Erm, I always look around to see where is he whenever I know he's nearby. XD I kept hoping that I can see him, be somewhere near him.. 

2. I find chances to let him talk to me. This is because I was erm, kinda shy to find him. So I might as well provide chances? XD

3. I start googling about his interests. Like his favourite singers, songs, activities.. I'll spend time to understand the things he like and I might even start to include them in my own interests.

4. I stress on my appearance a great deal when he's around. I always hope that I can leave a nice impression. This changed though. XD 

5. I feel a little bit weird, nervous and a little bit tinglish on the inside when I mention his name. I don't know why but I sometimes even feel shy when I mention his name back then. XD

6. I am afraid of touching him. XD It's weird, like if I touched him accidentally, I might get panic slightly. On the other hand, if I accidentally touched other guys, I'll just apologise naturally. This changed too after we got together. XP

7. When I like someone, I don't feel like deleting his messages. I'll most probably keep them, especially those filled with concern. Hee.

8. I won't answer his calls immediately. I will stare and stare and stare. I don't know what to answer immediately. Obviously nervous. ==

9. Although I like him, I don't feel like amplifying his good points. I even went to dig out his weak points on purpose. I want to understand him, and not like him blindly.

10. I visit his Facebook profile every single day. Just wanted to know how was he doing. ><

11. I blush easily, and I can't stop smiling when I'm near him. I feel happy to be around him. Maybe it's due to his nice sense of humour. But somehow he's good at mingling around girls. -shakes head-

12. Ohya, I will also help him in whatever ways I can, and I'll try to do my very best to help him in any possible way. I don't mind feeling tired, and I even enjoyed myself throughout the whole thing. Hee.

Sheesh I feel kinda embarrassed hehehe. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment