08 June, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 9

DAY NINE - 7 THINGS I WANT TO DO

Couldn't continue as I headed to Bukit Mertajam with my family yesterday. Something's wrong with our car again.. But I'm glad mum cheered up a little bit when we had a mini steamboat. =)

1. I want to increase the amount of my savings. I realise that money can be so important when something emergency happens. It's just that sometimes unwanted things will come in the way..

2. I want to read every night before I sleep. This decision didn't just come from nowhere. It has been a habit ever since I was in my secondaries. I read before I sleep. Reading makes me a little bit tired, and I will sleep better too sometimes. I really hope I can do this. =D

3. I want to lose weight, and become slimmer. YESH, I have put on weight, and there are many kinds of clothes I can't wear although I like them very much. =(

4. I want to travel with my family again when possible. I know mum and dad miss travelling a great deal but we don't get to do so.. It doesn't have to be overseas, just a one-day trip to Cameron Highlands would do. =)

5. I want to have a whole day to relax my mind. But I understand I must help as much as I can. So the only time I can really put down my fear, is at night, before I sleep. Somehow putting down the armor is also very frightening, I will suddenly feel helpless. ><

6. I want to try to accomplish my assignments earlier before the deadline. Yes I usually finish them at the day before the deadline, but I always make people unhappy when I didn't finish it earlier. I'm going to work harder on this next semester.

7. I want to see dear, I really hope I can see him soon. Haih. The only thing I can do now is wait though.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment