31 October, 2010

Sometimes..

I don't know how long did I stood in the rain actually.. I had a sudden urge of running back home.. To hide from everyone.. Not going out of the house to meet anyone.. Despite being afraid of the dark, I stood there watching the pitch black surrounding near my hostel. I wanted to stand there for hours, or maybe even more.. Sometimes I feel so alone.. Sometimes I feel that there's a gap between me and everyone else.. Sometimes no matter how I explained, they don't get what I'm trying to say.. Sometimes I feel so lost.. Sometimes I feel so scared that I wish I can disappear from the world for a day.. Just sometimes..

2 comments:

  1. Dun thk negatively, jz giv others some patience and a chance for u to explain or talk to them twice. There are always gap between people, words is the thg which can reduce the gap n start to know more abt each other. Giv ur words a chance and giv urself a chance oso.

    [Passed by]
    [DeadFish]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree. =) I'm try to look on the bright side of things more. It's just that maybe I need more courage to speak out more sometimes. >< Will work harder on it. =)

    Thanks, I really appreciate your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete