05 August, 2010

Rambles

No more fever, nose's still stuck with mucus and I've no idea why in the world is there dried blood in my nose. == Anyway, sore throat's gone, no coughing, which sounds good. That whole chuck of phlegm has reduced, so I guess the only thing I'm suffering from is flu. And some issues.

I don't know why things have to turn into situations like this. If this is gonna make the whole world happy I seriously don't mind staying the way I am now for the rest of my life.. Unfortunately it's NOT. And I'm no genius with a freaking excellent IQ of 200, so how am I to know what are in these beings' heads? I do have to the urge to relocate the key I've put away for so long. The key I used to have to lock up myself until I've figured things out. I mean like, I don't think I deserve to be treated this way. Like you look for me when you needed me, and then you just ditch me or treat me like air -- NO wait, air is important as you can't survive without air. Orz. -- when you don't need me.

Again, I lost my appetite. I still feel hungry, and I still yearn for all the nasi lemak and fried chicken. But I just don't like the idea of wandering around the campus like a ghost or something.. Might as well don't eat.. I was telling chia that I missed the telur dadar opposite the campus. Maybe I should get a night out.

I've got my assignments now. BC consists of four parts, two of Malaysian Chinese Literature, one on Journey to the West whilst the last part on Chinese Figures. A little bit hard and troublesome but I think we should be able to accomplish it?

BMK -- An essay of at least 1000 words, something on either economy social or education. We can include all three if we want. It's similar to the public speaking assignment we did for Sem 2's BI coz we'll need to present the speech with a powerpoint presentation too.

EQ -- A SHORT essay with TIDAK KURANG daripada 10 MUKA SURAT. Apani.. And this is the assignment that we'll need to hand in soon enough.16th August. And god knows why we will only have our briefing on next monday. Orz.

MT1 -- Clinometer thingey, it involves a lot of practical work. I never like the sounds of meters and bla bla bla. Eversince high school the ammeter voltmeter whatever meters are like alien machines. ==

MT2 -- Okay, a very very theoretical and thoroughly written report. So most of the components are like write write write and write. Individual, sounds nice for written work. Good.

Despite all the assignments, we have drama practice almost every night. I should be thankful that I'm only a grandma, so nothing much to worry about -- I've always been taking the old-lady-characters. XD

My little master and I are going on well. He's getting more and more active in his letters. But I don't get to see him much, so it's a little bit hard to know how's he doing if he doesn't update himself in his letters. Found his FB found his blog. I'm beginning to stalk. =P

Wondering why am I blogging at this time of the day? Coz go me, I have only an hour of Catherine's L&S this morning. Though another homework on forum thingey. Was kinda happy till I remember that I still have badminton in the evening. >__> Seriously that lecturer made me lose my interest in badminton. Orz.

I'm getting tired.. I miss home.. Can't go home, so all I could wish for is to stay in the room.. I don't want to think of anything anymore.. I don't want to let it out on anyone.. Don't want to hurt anyone anymore.. I only want my pillow, I only want my lappy.. I don't want to think, please take away my brains.. I miss my family I miss mum and dad I miss my brothers I miss my bed and the big big comfortor where I can always wrap myself inside..

No comments:

Post a Comment