11 August, 2010

MUST START WORK

A very cloudy evening.. I didn't follow Chia and the others out for karaoke today, though we don't have class. Actually I planned to stay at the library for assignment research, but I just don't like to stay there alone, same goes to eating alone.. So headed back to the hostel early.

I felt a little bit giddy, couldn't hold back the temptation so I took a nap at noon. >< Yea I know I wasted a good day again, but I can't get why am I feeling so unwell these few weeks. I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with my sleepless nights, I get nightmares every night too. I don't know..

A lot happened between dear and I this week.. My fault.. I made him worry, I made him sad.. Everything was fine.. I was the one who spoiled everything.. I think I'm getting more and more emotional.. I need to relearn how to control my emotions well, seriously..

Come to think of it, I can be really selfish and inconsiderate at times.. This is disappointing.. I had been trying so hard to get rid of my hateful weaknesses, especially this idiotic temper. Somehow I let my emotions take over and started being a spoiled brat all over again.. I don't want to.. I don't want the old me.. I hate it so much..

I need to clear all the clogged up thoughts in my head as soon as I can. My assignments are already piling up in front of my eyes and what the hell am I doing here? Nothing.. PN and EQ's assignment are to be submitted on the 23th of August, so soon. Orz. I haven't thought of a title for my BMK oral presentation. I haven't prepared the presentation for next week's badminton. I haven't finished editing the powerpoint for Journey to the West. I've done nothing..

I seriously should start working now.. I made a promise, and he's already started.. It's my own fault if I'm left behind someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment