03 August, 2010

First MC at IPIP

My fever has been on and off for three nights continuously whereas my flu and mild cough / sore throat stay back. So called loyal fans. Orz.

Went to the clinic with taifen and him today. Both of them have more serious fever, but I'm the one who had to take a blood test and take antibiotics. == The clinic people suspected that I have dengue. Saw the wall posts at the clinic, didn't know that there are so many dengue cases now. Sooyin says that there must be cases here at the campus too. Coz there was this dengue spray thingey going on lately. Anyway, I'm still giddy and fortunately practice is cancelled.

Assignments are pouring in and somehow most of them are based on writing. Interesting. In a way I'm happy coz I suck at practical work. Oh wait, we have BMK, BIK and BI, three oral presentations this sem. T^T Thanks goodness there're some individual work. Coz I have many classmates who do their work fast and I don't think they'd want a lazy ass like me.

Skipped class today with an MC. Feel kinda left out though.. So used to going everywhere to the girls almost everyday.. Dunno lah.. I felt kinda touched when peizhen actually came to visit me in the afternoon today. My roommate and sherr are really considerate too. 

I'm afraid that I still can't go out tomorrow.. Most probably I'll be spending my evening at the library? Since I've got nothing better to do. Badminton is definitely a no-no for patients. Sigh.

I dont' know but.. I see changes, again. Disappointing changes. But there are various perspectives for everything, so I might as well look on the bright side. Right..?

No comments:

Post a Comment