12 August, 2010

Waking Up

Eleven thirty, I'm back in the room. Will head to Dewan Sri Melati around twelve for our BIK assignment briefing. I'm a little bit excited actually..? *shot and kicked off cliff*

Okay that was really kiampak but I guess it's because this will be officially my first English assignment for Sem Three. Puan Liza said that it'll be about an oral presentation, for me it's exactly the same as the public speaking assignment we did last semester. Wonder what themes will they give this time.. I had a hard time choosing my topic. Orz.

I seem to be very forgetful these days. I'm still not in the assignment mode whereas my classmates are already moving on. Same goes to him too.. I've almost forgotten that I have a quiz on differentiation too tomorrow. Seriously if this carries on I'm gonna be so dead.

I should really start of with something soon. Soon enough for me to enjoy my weekends and dates. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment