18 August, 2010

Assignment Mode: ON

Third continuous morning for waking up at around 4am to 5am. Whenever I look into the mirror, I feel like tugging my hair and burying my face into my pillows..

PIMPLES. THEY'RE ALL OVER MY FACE.

Okay it wasn't that bad and I was just exaggerating. But still, I just can't accept the fact that there're so many red dots and holes and scars on my face! My goodness I take my face as one of my assets! *shot* Must seriously get a good rest after all these troublesome and stressful assignments. T^T

I managed to finish my first part of EQ last night. I'm now awake again to work on the reflection part. Obviously I'm not in time to show it to the lecturer this morning. I was thinking of bringing lappy to the office to meet her in the evening if she's free. Worse come to worst, I might just wake up and head to the office earlier in the morning tomorrow? Just that I don't like the idea of walking to the other end of the school so early in the morning.. Wonder if I'd get someone to accompany me.. Coz it's so far and so early.. I doubt that I will find someone.. T^T

Enough with all the crap. Switched on my assignment mode last night and I wanna continue writing and keep the mode on. Hope it lasts till I finish all my assignments.

GOGOGO. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment