29 July, 2010

Re-Learn

I've been thinking a lot these days.. Sometimes alone, sometimes not. After getting so used to him beside me, sometimes it is hard to think about stuff alone. Just sometimes though. Coz I kept repeating to myself, that sometimes being alone is necessary. No one stays beside you forever, even your family. People around you come and go. Guess that's why being independent is so important..

Missing the people I care can be so hard at times.. My family, SOBA and him. But sometimes when they're not around me, I just have to cope with this empty room (roommate went out), lappy, and my pillows, or books and novels that I've brought along here. I'm missing everyone terribly..

I went online again, and this time I stayed for a longer period, but the result is still the same.. Dont wanna wait anymore.. It's not like I'm not gonna talk to him later.. To think on the bright side, this is the chance for me to learn how to be alone again. Physically though. I must trust that I'm not THAT totally alone. ><

Gonna discuss with groupmates regarding the mock meeting we're gonna re-present again next week. 9.30pm at ShinLin's room. I'd better get ready my minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment