18 November, 2012

A Goal - An Excessive One

Since I've put so much effort into changing my blog's layout, I should update everything in the right column of my blog, shouldn't I? Let's see..

The visitors' counter is alright. So is the Nuffnang ad column. Kinda lazy to update my personal profile as the things I wrote there hasn't changed much. I left the spam corner there as it used to be a chatroom for my friends and I. Furthermore I know some readers are lazy to comment when they have something to say. XP The archive, popular posts, labels.. Nothing to change for these..

Now the blog links. I haven't updated the whole list for more than a year I think? @@ Opened the links one by one, and I found out that many friends have put their blogs to private. Sadly. Coz I do enjoy reading some of their blogs. >< Friends who requested not to list out their blogs, I removed them from the list. 

So if you see your blog link in the list and you prefer me to remove it, feel free to let me know. No worries, I'm fine with it. =D

At the same time, I filtered out the famous bloggers' links under a new list - "I'm Reading".
Coz we don't know each other (in real life I mean) so I can't just classify them as my 'friends'...? XP

My other homes. Yes I've added my twitter to the list! I haven't tweeted in a while. This year have been quite a busy one and I seriously lost contact with all my online life. T^T I went to my DA account and I see 600++ messages. GOSH. Oh you can see my new twitter background here. (New Backgrounds) I love the heart fox! (I know I said it before. XD)

My wanna read list. I brought most of my books to Ipoh, and they're still there. I will update the list once I get back there.

Last but not least, my wanna watch list. You have NO SINGLE CLUE how much dramas I've left out due to that 'great' responsibility this year. I checked out my external hard disc and I listed out EVERY series I WILL watch. =D And can you believe that excluding the series in the list, I have approximately 50GB++ of movies in my lappy? I have soooooo many things to watch now. 

And so? My goal for this break is to finish off 100GB of drama series!
10 korean drama series, 4 hongkong and 1 taiwan. 

EXCESSIVE RIGHT?
 I know. =P

P/s: Nothing to change about the 'Followers' list. The 21 followers have been there for years and some of the accounts don't even exist anymore, I believe. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment