08 December, 2012

Working, and Farming?

You see?! Everytime you said you wanna blog as frequent as possible, but EVERYTIME you run off after a few days. MANA YOU MIA PERSISTENCE? 

I mean myself. *hides in shame*

I need to recall why bloggy went on hiatus. After the pisang tanduk kukus, I went back to an addiction that I shook off exactly a year ago - Facebook games damn you.

Well I was just wondering why I receive more than fifty notifications from FarvVille 2 everyday. So I tried. 

And just like how I got addicted to CityVille.. I started to play FarmVille 2 too. ==

Here's a print screen of my farm. =P

Well I think FV2 has more stuff when compared to the original FV. Yes I played FV a few years back too. Back when you only have to harvest crops and feed animals to earn cash and expand the farming area. Now it has more chores to work to - you farm and you harvest as usual, but you need to make feed and craft recipes from everything you harvest. You only make money when you sell the food you made. There are missions like CityVille that you can finish to earn rewards.

Okay enough of the game. That is one of the reasons I blog less.

I'm recently helping out at my parents' stall too. After I got back from work, I need that afternoon nap. So there goes half of my day. Then it's dinner time. And then a few hours on the internet. Remember my Korean Drama marathon? I can't even finish one series even after a week.

Regardless of all the above stated reasons, that pressure I'm facing everyday is flooding my brain. Although sometimes I really wish I can get back to Ipoh soon, I'm still nervous of the practicum next semester. 

HAIYOOOOOOOOO.

I need to reschedule my plans.. This time I have to include the working hours.
Saturday's a family day, but it didn't out to be one today..

No comments:

Post a Comment