24 December, 2012

Blogging Makes Me Feel Better

Ever since I fell sick, I didn't have the mood to blog. After I recovered, I got busy because Dear came to Penang with his sister. I've went to his house and met his sister a couple of times, but this is the first time she came to stay over at my place. We never had such a packed schedule before. We went out for trips and walks every single day. 

I guess that explains why I haven't been blogging for that whole week.

After they left, I started to get busy with Christmas presents preparations. Went out to shop for the materials I need and it didn't seem to be as easy as I thought. Anyway I got them done. =)

It's Christmas Eve, and I don't know why I'm feeling emo all of a sudden. Maybe it's because everybody in the family is feeling tired, and we don't know what to do suddenly. I loafed on Facebook and I'm losing my interest in Farmville 2. I don't know why but something must be wrong with lappy's efficiency. It'll go hang whenever I play FV2. Sometimes even when I'm downloading songs too. I get so fed up that I resorted to my korean dramas. I wanted to share some photos I took with Dear during our trips but the emo mood from nowhere killed everything. 

Speaking of that, ever since "Protect the Boss", I only managed to finish three Korean drama series. You can see the list of dramas that I haven't watched at "My Wanna Watch List". It's just on the right column of the blog page, scroll rightttt down and you'll see it. 

Lately I have only finished watching these.
  
HEARTSTRING / 你为我着迷
I like dramas and movies with some music genre. It just makes me look forward to every plot and song on the way. Heartstring's main characteristics are uni students who play different musical instruments - the guy plays the guitar while the girl plays a traditional instrument. The best part of the series that I like is the performance where they combined both modern and traditional instruments. The OST are very nice and recommended too. =D

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO / 我的女友是九尾狐
Gumiho is the name for the nine-tailed fox in the Korean language. Just like what the title mentioned, the main female character is a nine-tailed fox. I find this series pretty joyful as the fox made many silly mistakes without even knowing what was wrong. Cliched like every happily-every-after stories, they got together despite the fact that the girl is not a human. I didn't really cry throughout watching this series. Well ALMOST la. I thought it would be the first Korean drama that I won't cry while watching. The last episode proved me wrong. (>_____>)

FULL HOUSE / 浪漫满屋
THIS IS ONE OLD DRAMA SERIES. I never watched it till now!! It's so old that the characters in the series are still using Samsung flip-overs! XD The story is cute, sweet, romantic and happy! Of course there are some parts that makes you cry. (Korean dramas are meant to make you go teary.) There is this kids song in the series that became pretty famous back in those years. I even hum it when I'm doing house chores. ==


-- 《浪漫满屋》三只熊 / "Fullhouse" Three Bears --

Just in case you've never heard of it.
There's even a version of Rain singing this song. =D
I laughed so much! Especially at the American version hahaha!

-- Sung Hye Kyo and Rain singing 3 Bears --
This is the best video with subtitles that I can find. ><

Thanks to the cute song I feel so much better. =3 Sorry I'm not very good at writing synopsis so I only scribbled some personal opinions. As you can see I've only watched a few series during this sem break, I doubt I can accomplish my goal within the last week of my sem break now. -headdesk-

So erm.. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope everyone is enjoying your Christmas Eve tonight!

Jack Frost made me clean my desktop hahaha! 
P/S: I watched "Rise of the Guardians" with Dear and his sister. I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment