28 December, 2012

Mini Gathering, with FOOD!

On Wednesday, I enjoyed a few happy hours with SOBA kaki's! Wei Yun, Jo-Hannah, Luo Yi, Joee and I had a small (and short) gathering at Queensbay. 

I arrived the earliest at Qbay coz I had some stuff to tend to at the post office. Then I met Joee at Daiso, looked around for the things we needed, and then waited for the others at Popular. We didn't know what and where to eat. After filtering the food outlets from the food directory, we ended up at Sakae Sushi. 

Christmas Maki at Sakae!
Joee and I took photos of it and put it back onto the belt. =P
Wei Yun and I were eager for more food even after a few plates of salmon. Both Joee and her recommended Hokkaido's ice cream. And hence, our next stop. XD

Maccha Twist Biggu!
It's really good! I highly recommend this. XD

Credits to Joee's cousin, we took a few group photos before we sat down somewhere near the carpark entrance to chat. We shared a packet of Tempura from Shihlin, and then Wei Yun and I went to get ourselves Takoyaki hahaha!

Sweet Joee  
Wei Yun with her phone. XD 

Luo Yi with her banyak patterns that day. =P

This Jo-hannah still likes to cover her face every time she faces the camera. (=3=)

One of my favourite shots of the day!  

Jo-Hannah says it's not about the luoyi, it's about the smiley. XD

Looking for food, again. XD

See these people camwhore while Wei Yun and I were away for Takoyaki!

You both too!

Polaroid - The background looks like we were at a carpark hahaha!
 We chatted for quite a while, and then we decided to find a better place where we can chew something and chat at the same time.

The better place - Blackball!
We met up around 11am, but we had to bid goodbye around 3pm. It was a short gathering, but I really enjoyed the short hours together with'em. I always think that we don't miss our schools - what we miss are the friends we spent time together with in that school. It's SOBA that makes me miss those time in PCGHS the most.

♥ MY FAVOURITE GROUP TAKE OF THE DAY ♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment