28 December, 2012

Massive ANIME Supply! =D

Finally.. 
My long awaited moment.. 
*drumrolls*

MASSIVE ANIME SUPPLY!! =D

Joee came to my house yesterday afternoon with her external hard discs and lappy, to exchange the animes we have on hand. =D I felt kinda bad coz she had to take the trouble to come to my house. I didn't have transport to drop by her place. We cooped in my air-conditioned bedroom around three hours, and finally after so many months of anime requesting, I managed to grab 100GB of anime from her!! I'm still extremely excited whenever I see my external hard discs!

Spent a while to tidy up the movies stored in my HD's. Updated my wanna watch list too. Now the whole list is like - I don't know how much time I will take to finish those. XD

NEW ANIMES ON THE LIST
1) Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
2) Amatsuki
3) Angel Tails
4) Ano Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa mada Shiranai
5) Ano Natsu de Matteru
6) Baka to Test to Shokanju ni
7) Bakuman 
8) Bakuman II
9) Brave 10
10) Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
11) Guilty Crown
12) Hakuoki
13) Hetalia Axis Powers
14) His and Her Circumstances
15) Inu X Boku SS
16) Kimikiss
17) Kobato
18) Mirai Nikki
19) Natsume Yuujinchou
20) No. 6
21) Ookami
22) Stein Gate
23) Summer Wars
24) Sword Art Online
25) To aru Majutsu no Index
26) To aru Majutsu no Index II
27) Uta no Prince Sama
28) Working!

*squeals in excitement*

No comments:

Post a Comment