18 September, 2012

KOREAN SERIES' MARATHON! =D

After my Anime Marathon, I carried on with my Hong Kong Dramas' Marathon. I understand the Cantonese language so I can work on other stuff while watching the dramas at the same time. XD

However, here's my KOREAN DRAMAS' MARATHON!! I haven't watched korean dramas for almost a year! I have so many series stocked up in my external hard drive but I haven't really got the time to watch them. This will take more time as I have to refer to the subtitles. XP

BEHOLD, my korean series' list!

1) 49日
2) City Hunter
3) Dream High
4) Dream High II
5) Shut Up! Flower Boy Band
6) 个人趣向
7) 你能听到我的心吗?
8) 学习之神
9) 守护老板 Boss
10) 我为你着迷
11) 我的女友是九尾狐
12) 浪漫满屋
13) 花样男子
14) 花美男拉面馆
15) 间谍明月

For those who follow korean dramas will see that many of the above series are kinda.. OUTDATED. =P Can you imagine how long will it take for me to complete these?! 

Not to forget that I have more series to get from my housemate: 《Running Man》, 《Rooftop Prince》, 《回答吧!1997》, MBLAQ's Hello Baby Season, etc.  

After my assignments and heavy work, you bet I'm gonna start my marathon at full speed! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment