10 December, 2012

The Blur-Eyed Farmer

Didn't work at the chicken rice stall today coz I need to babysit YongYong at home. He bums in front of the computer most of the time though. BUT BUT BUT I did house chores and helped mum to pack her business stuff. Still a good girl. =P Don't know what to blog about so I logged onto Blogger and off again several times.

I really did try to blog! I SWEAR!

Anyway, I'm still wide awake so late now coz I'm waiting for someone who is still playing Dragon Nest (an online RPG) with his sister until now. *looks at clock again*

And half an hour before I'm able to blog this, here's the wonderful view from my eyes.

I think dust went into my eyes when I was clearing out the old cabinet in the kitchen. The right eye is feeling uneasy already and then two hours later, my right eye was so swollen that I literally can't open it! Dad helped me to apply some ointment and it eased the pain within a few minutes. So don't worry, that blur view is due to that ointment, I'm not turning blind. XP

Okay la, I really don't know what to talk about already with this eye of mine. Night night peeps!

Btw it's snowing in my farm now. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment