05 January, 2013

Of Presents and Celebration

Bloggy has been lack of updates ever since last year - It's 2013 already! I never really wrote about year-end  reflections and new year resolutions.

For year-end thoughts, I hardly remember what happened throughout the entire year, and I'm also not motivated enough to dig out all the old photos (and to label every single event). Reason number two, year-ends for me at home is busy family time. We tend to spend more time together as my brothers and I are going to be back in school/institute after new year. 

New year resolutions. I ALWAYS have a lot of them in my mind, in fact too many sometimes. XD Always, I think about what I want to do, and what I plan to achieve in the following year - As you can guess, I never achieved something exactly according to those plans. It takes so much persistence and determination, which I'm still trying to develop in myself. 

However I do have something in mind this year. I dare myself to make it public coz I'm making an effort. This year, I aim to learn to look at things from different perspectives and develop appropriate anger control. I'm really learning. *tries to put on serious face*

ANYWAY,

A little update on what I wanted to blog about (and didn't) before tonight.

Christmas Presents for housemates!
I made some erm.. Chains? I don't know what we call it. Can be used in class coz we have matric cards that we are supposed to hang with chains over our necks. Made it with shiny beads with wooden beads. We now have one of a colour each. =D I made a yellow one for Soo Yin too. ^^

And, my 2012 review on Facebook.



It was one of the wonderful moments on my New Year's Eve, watching these photos I'm tagged in in 2012. It's a pity that I can't download and keep it as a video. From what you see above, those are photos I'm tagged in on Facebook in 2012, but there's this effect where they fade in and out every few seconds, and I can't show it here. It's kinda touching actually. I see photos of myself with my family, SOBA and with my J16 classmates. I managed to capture two best screenshots that I can and upload it here. - It's easy to get the screenshot, but it's hard to get one with most of your favourite photos in it. XP

Lastly, I hope everyone good luck and health in this brand new year. 2013 will be a great new year! Coz we survived doomsday, remember? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment