24 October, 2010

So Near, yet So Far

I can't believe my eyes.. I finally found you.. Your profile's private.. I can only see your likes and current location.. The only photo I can see is your profile picture.. You look so confident when compared to the last time we met.. Years.. It's been so many years.. You were so thin, but now you've grown a little bit more fleshy.. Fleshy but healthy and confident.. I looked at all your likes, you've changed so much.. I miss you so much but I just can't add you as a friend.. Memories come pouring into my head. All the happy moments we spent together.. I still remember them.. I miss everything.. They never left my mind.. They're carved in my head, not gone.. They're just buried and I still dig them out once in a while.. Almost every time, the reminiscence bring tears.. You have no idea how much I miss you, even now.. I don't think you remember me anymore.. So near.. Yet, so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment