25 October, 2010

Random Update

Just came back from dinner at the hostel's canteen. Other than the joyful chat with them, I guess it's just an ordinary meal, for the sake of giving my stomache something to digest. Sigh. I've managed to complete my revision for 文字. Next will be 西游记, another long long revision. I'm gonna try to make it short and fast, in order to move on to the literature part. I'm way behind schedule. ><

Facebook seems to be getting more and more.. Quiet. Boring in a way. Tomorrow will be the last day for class. Just an hour of PN, WHICH I STILL THINK IS A GREAT WASTE OF TIME. == Dear readers, I guess it's kinda obvious that I still don't really have the mood to blog. Statement proven correct from the messy organisation of my posts' contents. Sigh.

Ohya I haven't mentioned that I'm watching Avatar The Last Airbender. Anime version. =D I fail as a math student seriously. There are only four elements but I expected five books (five seasons) all the while hahahaha. I'm currently at the second book, each book has only 20 episodes. And anime episodes are short. So it's not gonna be long before I finish it. I'm getting more and more anxious for the third book hahahaha.

Okay, getting off now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment