26 October, 2010

A Neutral Update

Yes an hour's wasted on PN again today. What's more, there's another 2 hours' replacement tomorrow night. Sheesh. ==

I'm currently at episode 16 now. 5 episodes to go to finish this season. XD I got kinda addicted to it and I'm watching it every now and then. Another reason I'm so eager to finished the movies, series and videos in lappy is that I wanna clear out some space on my hard drives. I hardly have 25GB of space left in my Local Disk (C:). I know, freaking  occupied. >< I've scanned through a little bit and I notice the videos and music folders are the ones that are eating up the space. So the fastest way to clear is to filter these folders. So... Yeah.. XD

Anyway I'm still at 西游记. It was far more boring than what I expected. So.. Hypnotising. Sigh. But of course, that doesn't mean I can stop. Orz. I do hope I can go out within this week, I don't like to feel so cooped up in this place without appetizing food. Although my cash is kinda tight, but at least let me get something like bread or what to hang on for a few days. I seriously don't mind coz it's not like I can actually take the exact same fried rice here every single day.. Oh did I mention that my mouse is malfunctioning? Yea I thought it was due to the excessive torture from the zombies. >< Or maybe it really is. >< Anyway, I need a new mouse, and food, GOOD food. Good as in what I can eat happily. It doesn't have to be super restaurant dishes or what. And I do really miss eating ice desserts.. I miss them desperately.. Although I have trauma for 爱玉冰, I still miss it a great deal.. Not to mention that 杂果冰 in Ipoh, damn I haven't seen it for more than a year and I still can't seem to even get a lick of it. ==

I guess it's enough of letting out here. Should get a nice bath and carry on with my revision. Hope I can get something into my lazy head today. Oh and something random, my table lamp is FIXED. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment