07 October, 2009

Still Dumbfounded

I cant believe what I've just heard a few hours ago. A friend from another class told me, that he found my blog easily when he googled for his assignment research. I was kinda shocked. I think I blushed. To think that my bloggy is found by someone so easily. Not to mention when it was found for an assignment research. Orz. Must be the bequests of love thingey... I guess this explains the sudden increase in the number of visits recently.

And that wasnt it. When I told my roommate that, she said, I know ah. I found it too. OH MY GOD. That was then I realized something. Whoever googled for the short story could have found me so easily as my post is actually the THIRD link. *screams and faints*

Calmed down after a minute or two. I should have known this when I started blogging. Dont think it's a big deal anymore. If things are too private, I wouldnt have written about it here right? XD

I'm still shocked though... *holds back the intention to pull hair*

No comments:

Post a Comment