16 October, 2009

Bleh bleh..

First day of my deepavali holiday in Penang. And voila !!!! I woke up at 12pm !!! WOOHOO ~!!!! Okay this is so piggy. Hahahaha. It's been like weeks since I last slept till so late in the morning (actually noon) and waleh, it's blardy good !!! XD

The only thing is, I seem to have flu whenever I come back home. Not used to air-conditioned rooms. Fans in my hostel room is enough to make me shiver early in the morning already, not to mention ac rooms at home. *gulps* Last night I even slept with long sleeves, long pants and double blankets. Even so, I now have red swollen eyes and a runny nose. Good 'wantan' production too. XD

.........I dont really know what to do today. So I went to upload the merdeka trip's piccies. Dont plan to tag anyone at all. They'll find out eventually anyway. XD Time really flies man, it's been 3 months in Ipoh already. Assignments have slowed down and exam's just around the corner. It seems like we're going to have study leaves. Wont have to attend classes, so I can just rest in the room and study quietly. =)

Sien, stuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment