27 January, 2012

Now Day 12

I had a day off with my family yesterday. There wasn't any Wifi, and the DiGi signal was pretty bad over there. So I couldn't update bloggy at all. Anyway I'm back, and this time's topic comes at a really bad time..

DAY 12 - 4 BAD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I am a passive person. Kinda? I fear the crowd, still I'll try to be the first to talk to anyone, anywhere, when needed. If not, I just hope to be unnoticed at a corner. If possible, I hope an event can just go on and on without any need of speech. Ironically, I know that's impossible, so I must learn how to talk. I shiver inside during presentations damn it. Glad I improved from suffocation to shivering only.

2. I always feel erm, inferior(?) on the inside. When I got into IPIP, I knew I had to do something about it. I started from my appearance. Tried to dress confidently although I'm putting on weight. :( Changed the way I used to talk. Challenged myself to a certain limit for presentations. Things just changed a little bit.. Not enough at all.

3. Although I'm persistent about certain stuff, I'm the kind of person you call a "pua tang zhui". "半桶水" in the Hokkien dialect, literally meaning half a bucket of water, means a person has a little bit of here and there, but not a whole of something. I DON'T HAVE SOMETHING I'M TOTALLY GOOD AT. :(

4. I don't know how to cook. Yes, I suck at cooking. I always say modern girls don't ACTUALLY have to be THAT good at cooking, but it seems to many parents that cooking is a must for girls. 

PHAIL? 


No comments:

Post a Comment