03 November, 2010

PISSED

My chinese and english papers are finally over and I'm giving myself a break for a day or two. I didn't have anything to do on mind so I went on Google to surf for my pen name, Xienny.
AND LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND.


WHAT THE HELL.


That is obviously my profile description I wrote on my bloggy. Look on the right side of the the page in case you haven't noticed it before. But then I just couldn't stop staring at the LINK and the TITLE OF THE LINK. OMG since when my blog has X-rated wedding night videos shit you !!! 

There are more and more blogwalkers these few weeks. I seriously hate them when they spam my chatbox. I still keep my chatbox coz I thought it might be easier for readers to comment if they don't really bother to comment at respective posts. But then they're getting worse darn it!

I have a sudden idea that this stupid linking thing has something to do with these blogwalkers. OMG I'm damn PISSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment