04 November, 2010

WHEEEEE XD

I had a very enjoyable date today. Although my McD lunch was kinda rush, I didn't get to watch "Adele: Rise of the Mummy", and I headed back to the hostel early before dinner, the whole day was pretty nice. =)

Dinner was soooooo bloating. And then back to the same problem, what to do tonight? Nothing much to do on Facebook actually. So I thought of watching the Korean version of 恶作剧之吻. I started yawning at the 10th minute. So I looked through my video list again. Wanted to watch Tekken but somehow I don't really feel like it. So I just randomly picked the movie at the top of the list --- "5 centimetres per second". I'm halfway through it now. Hope it's a nice anime. And.... I didn't know it was an anime. XP

Today's actually the first time he drove me out wheeee~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment