06 November, 2010

Oh Look, Baby Pandas

Have I ever mentioned that I like pandas too? I don't think so coz I only remember mentioning dragons (Toothless only lah swt). XD And hell I never thought new born baby pandas can give me goosebumps? *shivers* 

Reminds me of rats.

Shorter than 15cm!

I don't know why but this reminds me of baby lizards ewwwww.

OMG.

Trying to let it stand?

Cleaning the baby.

I see the white fur yay ^^

Oh yes I see the black and white. =D

Red red go away~~ XD

OH MAH DARLING.

I just noticed something, is that his bolster? XD

Is that a smile? XD

Okay this looks like a mole.. ><

FINALLY MY FAVOURITE PANDA. <3

I feel terribly bored.. I dunno what to do and I just happen to see this link on Facebook so I thought I might wanna share it here too. Sheesh macam banyak sangat photo leh. ==

Oh I didn't find these on my own, it's from another blog.

A bit sien. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment