05 November, 2010

Should Start Studying..?

I slept soundly and happily last night, and woke up around 10.30am. XD Was watching GI Joe when I had my breakfast till I strayed off to the zombies again. Orz. So yeah I wasted some time there. I listened to Raymond Lam's (林峰) songs again and again. And the playlist is still playing. XP

I sorted out my MT1's notes last night. But I didn't even scan through. XD I know I need to start revision by now but I'm still lazy.. Sigh. I guess I'll start looking through the notes today. I think there's a need to revise MT1 because I totally don't know how to twist around with the double angles' part. I can still make it with the SPM syllabus but not the further ones.. So if I don't touch them, I'll practically die there.

And look what I found at Google again.


Where in the world did this old-fashioned thinking come from?
Who says women suck at math?
GENDER DISCRIMINATION. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment