05 September, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

Walehhhhh, sakitnya shoulder saya ni !!! ==

I think this shoulder pain is really due to sitting posture problem leh. == Every holidays I get home, I either sit on the floor, hunch over to face lappy, or terus lie down and type. Impossible tak sakit lah yorrrr. ==

Anyway, a belated wish to all Malaysian students, HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!! XD Today's my first weekend at home, my second day of this two week's break. =) Gotta start off with my assignments today. I'd better be fast coz if not, I wont be able to hand up everything when school reopens. I have two wedding dinners to attend during this break. This weekend in Penang, next in Melaka. Seriously tiring with all five assignments on hand. To be more accurate, I have less than a week to work on them. TT^TT

I'm starting off with my basic math's questionnaire now.
Looking forward to tomorrow. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment