15 September, 2010

Break

I'm now writing my oral presentation speech text. Which mean, the essay's done. =) However, I think I'm doing double work. == Writing the speech should be easier, I thought. But an oral presentation shouldn't have difficult words to let your audience understand you easily. So I'm editing a little bit here and there, adding a sense of humour to it at the same time. It does take time. -sigh-

Anyway I'm happy that at least I'm forcing myself to work it fast. I started BIK from scratch yesterday and I hope I can finish the whole assignment by tonight. I need to pack for tomorrow and also for Ipoh. I just knew that we're flying down to Johor tomorrow. Then from there we move to Malacca. It's yongyong's first flight too. ^^

Facebook is pretty quiet these days, maybe it's due to assignments.
Plants vs zombies are still as tempting as ususal. ==
Anyways, back to work. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment