01 September, 2010

Getting Into It

Some sort of red eye thingey seems to be in the way. ==
I'll try my best to ignore it anyway.

Despite the discomfort my eyes are giving me, I'm working hard on Journey to the West with full concentration. Surprisingly. I wonder what came over me though. Looking out of the window, I do hope the rain carries on so that tonight's practice will be cancelled hahahaha. But on the other hand, I'm also worried that we won't be ready for the big day, which is the first friday right after our raya break. Props aren't ready, costumes not found. Which means, we only practiced with our dialogues till now. Hope we'll be able to do it.

Some people say that sugar can provide motivation. So I guess a pump of 7-up might help? Credits to shengchao anyway hahahaha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment