19 March, 2010

ONE MORE TO GO

I dont know why but, the panicky feeling is still here. I've already slept, though for only three hours, which in between I've woke up for like dunno how many times. Anyway, not a good sleep at all. Orz.

Last night had to leave my last ucapan due to the short notice of having dinner outside. 4 hours gone. I would've finished it by now. Then came back with that uneasy feeling. I still feel it you know. Friends thought I was like dilamun cinta or anything but no lah duii. I think they'll understand what I feel, but I'm just too lazy to explain sometimes. Getting misunderstood is nothing new for me anyway.

So yeah, I woke up so early now. *yawns* Just to gaodim this last ucapan, and the table thingey. BECAUSE I'll be leaving for taiping in less than THREE hours. And after this trip I'll be so tired, and it'll take me an hour or two to replenish or something. There, one big halve of this beloved friday, GONE. TT^TT

Xienny, one more ucapan to go. TUMPASKANNYA JUGA !!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment