13 March, 2010

GO ME!

It's been so long since I've really updated on whatever that was happening last week. The March break is finally here, and as expected, it's loaded with tonnes and tonnes of assignments. Fine, everyone has assignments, but feeling unwell is making things worse lah.. 

I feel like I can rush to the toilet and vomit anytime now really.. But there's so many things to do now, and I'm kinda lost on which to start with for the moment. Oh wait, BI will be the first, I've promised. Then'll be the BMK. My throat is so cold now.. :(

Last week was pretty hectic in a way. I had a big problem in completing my 记叙文 assignment. Started off with a wrong essay, so I ended up redo'ing stuff in a way. I panicked, and couldnt even construct simple chinese sentences. You have no idea how much I felt like an idiot that night..

I know I have great classmates, but I never expected myself to have SUCH awesome and kind classmates. I couldnt believe my eyes when they actually came to my room to teach me. I was literally dumbfounded. Everything was so touching. For days I was worried about this assignment, and for days too, these classmates encouraged and helped me. In class, and also at FB, they were giving words of encouragement. I dont know what more to say but really, I'm really really really grateful to have met you all. =)

My first Sports Day at the IPG was pretty fun. And of course it's fun coz I was enjoying the big day with all my beloved classmates. I'm under the Eagle Wing, they call it Sayap Helang, and I like the 'helang helang' part. XD We cheered and laughed and ate and chatted. Everything was so enjoyable. =)

The night before we went out to celebrate shinwei and chiaying's birthdays. There werent any proper cakes there was this pantang we heard. Pressies are of course prepared. We went to the pasar malam nearby after dinner. That was the very first time all of us actually went together and we even walked and talked. And erm, I really ate a lot that night. Happy mah... (>_<) Next day makan lagi banyak... Cham nia.

Actually something hectic happened yesterday, during assembly. For the very first time I wanted to skip the assembly, and I'm just too lucky to be true, tsunami wants to take attendance. Holy shit, immediately yong and I ran down to the tapak perhimpunan. On the way we actually met shinwei omg, hahaha. We took the big  route from the guard house and went in from the canteen. Met a few lecturers on the way and when they asked where did we come from, we said DARI TANDAS. Omg that lie was so damn obvious man. Hahahaha! Though I was very worried and panicky, but I still find it very fun and exciting! XD

Hmmm, drinking barley already, but I still feel like throwing up now.
Wish me good luck guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment