15 March, 2010

Taking a Break

YO WORLD. I've not touched FB at all eversince I started working today ya know !!! =D

Now I'm sure that FB is one big distraction. I've finished quite a number of speeches and there's only three more to go now. And I find that watching movies and doing your homework at the same time is pretty impossible. It doesnt work that way for me. XP And I have to choose the right playlist too. I must either play piano or instrumental soundtracks, or songs with beats and also those songs which I wont sing along with the lyrics. The rest will be pretty distracting. Orz.

I'm now talking to ning and jojo, and doing grammar work at the same time. Skype is a lot more quiet. =) I'm very guai, didnt get on MSN and FB. Hah! Wait this sounds stupid but it is also the third time I've done this. XD Oh come on, I'm making progress okay? So putting FB and MSN on hiatus is one effective method. =D

I came here just to take a break. Off again to grammar. Bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment